When I first started out trying to figure out the Internet marketing game, I spent hours trying to figure out what to do. I went on forums, created pages and tried to understand what SEO even meant. (Optimizing people searching for you on the Internet) and, it was like greek. I eventually figured out I needed a marketing process. I needed a capture page, landing page, blog, needed to write articles and some type of social media. But how can I do this was the question I had. I spent money, tried to write articles and got minimal results.
This time I needed a marketing process to promote a primary business and I went straight to the experts and found out what they did and now I am an expert too. I am not so smart that I mastered the Internet because of my brains. I found a step by step marketing process and I hope I can help anyone struggling with what they are trying to do.
So simple as a recipe I am writing a marketing process with 5 basis steps to get market on the Internet without spending thousands of dollars and years of time trying to figure it out.
1. Have a good primary business to offer. Do some research and make sure the company has some survivorship and is in a good financial position. Make
sure you believe in the product or service you are offering and find a good team of leaders who can guide you both online and off. Make sure it is affordable and it does offer a great marketing process to follow!
2. Get into a lead system generating company that has proven results with good leadership. This will allow you to set up your capture page to get leads, sales page and help you get domains, and give you a step by step plan to market your business fast. The company will offer training and help
you with all of the steps. Your marketing process here should be affordable too. There are some companies that charge a lot more for the same thing.
3. Write Articles everyday and the company you do join to help with your Internet marketing should have some article submission software available for you to choose from. I am with Automatic Article Submitter but there are more to choose from. My company gave me a few really good suggestions and also has training on how to do this. Again this is very important to your marketing process because once you have the software it is free to promote yourself and help others gain the knowledge you are aquiring.
4. Start a Blog. I use WordPress. I used to use Blogspot and both are good but I think WordPress is a little harder but it has features that are really professional looking. In your marketing process this step will redirect people to you as an expert and help them gain knowledge. When you are with a great company they will want to know how you did it.
5. Get on to all social networks and becareful on how you promote. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Linked in are some good ones. As I stated before the company that helps you massivly generate leads is the company that will have training and resources on how to do this correctly.
I can’t write all the information it takes to get off the ground but with the right marketing process you will be up and making money from home or from your laptop in the Bahama’s in no time at all!